Tuesday, June 10, 2008

stressssssss!!

haiz...for the past few days,i was searching for my thesis articles till my eyes gonna pop out. At 1st, to me searching for article is sumthing as easy as drinking a glass of water. But now...it's the other way round. There are alot of barriers in finding wat i want. First, it must be an academic journal.Second, it must be an empirical type of journal. Third, the title of the journal must be 'journal of accounting'.Fourth, the databases i have are limited.

gosh!! i think this is the 1st time i feel so stress at the begining of the sem. n guess wat??this is also my 1st time having nightmares at the begining of the sem...sleep oso beh cheng. I gotta press on n i noe im not suppose to give up at this point. I have no reason to give up at this point!!!

No comments: