Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I lost my stamina...

i am no longer like wat i was during teenager.

i realised that i haven't been exercising since i stop my ballet.so this evening, i decided to go for a jog in the park nearby at 6.15pm after taking a nap (at 1st planned to go at 6.35pm, but landlord was listening to music, tooo noisy for me to study).

my gosh, i find it so tiring ...i've lost all my stamina!!i still can remember vividly dancing for 1.5 hrs is sumthing easy for me and running 1km is sumthing easy for me as well!!!but now, i juz run for about 100m, i started to feel breathless!! I LOST MY STAMINA!!even now, it's already 7.22pm..i still feeel so tired...anyway i spent bout half an hr over there jogged and walked...lolz!!will go more often to train up my stamina again!!

Who wanna join me??hehe..

No comments: