Sunday, July 27, 2008

Words from my heart

Miss angeline and Miss Soo L.C. im really sorry for misunderstanding u both for the past few months. In fact, both of u are great person!! And thanks for helping and supporting me all the way through!!JIA YOU!!!

Miss Law S.C, i really thank you for supporting me n trusting me in everything i do. Thank you so much for helping me when i need help. Thanks for being such a great fren of mine in UTAR. Hey, be urself...dun bother on wat others say. I support u juz like u've supported me!! JIA YOU!!

Miss Jessie, study hard is good, but dun forget to play n enjoy ur uni life. Life is short!! i wish i could c ur beautiful smile again. Remember!!our God is wif us!! Be strong!!remember, when u c 2 footprints, it doesn't mean u r walking alone, in fact Jesus is carrying u... :)
JIA YOU!!

Last but not least, Thank you Jesus for being with me since i was born. Thanks for never giving up on me n thanks for pulling me up when i fall. thanks for wiping off my tears for me n give me a great hug when im sad n lonely. You are my strenght!!

3 comments:

No_Idea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
No_Idea said...

dear huiling..
thank you for reminding me again that Lord are with me..honestly, i have been walking alone and keeping Him away for quite a period. that's why i couldnt get any signal from Him instead of suffering here..satan is blinking my eyes and mind till i am so weak in coping my emotion..things getting tougher and i cant cope it well..think to quit or deffered coz i cant control my emotion since last week. keep crying..actually i am crying at the moment wrting this comment. plz pray for me..i need support..otherwise i will collapse and do something that really will shock u guys..

ballerina said...

Jessie,
be strong...dun get defeated by satan.u will be fine real soooon!!we as a human being tend to forget HIM,including me myself.juz keep it in mind always that he is wif us no matter where we are!!will keep u in prayer!! ADD OIL!!