Monday, October 13, 2008

My sem hols

my sem hols juz ended.

so now i'll juz summarized what i did during my sem break.

22nd sept: help mum to give tuition
24th---26th sept: langkawi trip (wif shiaw chieng, lee ching, sidney n mr car)...pls go to my facebook to view the photos...hehe
26th sept (night): celebrated dad's bday...had sharkfin's soup, bao hu n etc...I left the photos in pg so cannot upload right now.
27th sept: went to jun wen's house for bbq...pls go to my facebook to view the photos
28th spet: lunch at ananda...an indian restaurant at hill side
2nd oct: went out wif yoyo n kevin for dinner at queensbay mall
6th oct: help mum to give tuition. eat taiwanese food for dinner
9th oct: went to c Dr ong too but he was in kl.later when to the market.then cooked gu lou meat, petai, steame fish n egg for dinner.again, i left the photos in penang.
10th oct: went for seafood...yummy
11th oct: back to sg long...sob!!

No comments: