Monday, September 15, 2008

Lonely moonake festival...

after my afternoon nap...i went to buy dinner. at 1st, i planned to eat thai fried rice from the mini shop but it was closed. then i changed my plan to eat tom yam fried rice from another kopitiam...who noes it was closed. then again, i changed my mind.instead of having noodles n rice i want ROTI...who noes all the mini market closed d.gosh...the whole row of shops closed n the whole street were soooooo quiet. so i ended up eating nasi pataya from the mamak store.geeeshh...

wat i did in this mooncake festival??studied tax!!!!haiz...no mooncake...cuz i already finished it a few days b4 that...lolz. becuz of the final exams, this was my 1st time 'celebrating' alone. if there were no final exams, i might be celebrating wif frens or even family instead for celebrating alone in the rooooooom. duh!!!! hate that kind feelings.

now i understand how it feels when u r not be able to get home during festive seasons...it's horrible!!!!

3 comments:

RUN WITH THE WAVE said...

Hey there! Check out my website at www.runwiththewave.com Come and experience the waves of Penang!

YvesPynG said...

my mooncake festival is no where nr good a well, i didnt know it's mooncake festival until my colleague asked me how u celebrate ur mooncake festival then i said when ? they said past d lo ..

LOL =.=

ballerina said...

pyng,
sry ah...din write blog for ages so din c ur msg...hehe