Saturday, September 6, 2008

my life during exams...food,food,food =P

woaaaa...i woke up at 6am this morning!!can't believe it =P

actually i couldn't get back to my dreamlad after i went to the toilet la...haha...so after waking up, i started by revision...haiz haiz haiz...exams r coming real sooon.

in fact, i m counting down for 19th of sept!!my last day of exams.well, the exam will be held in the morning. we'll (the whole class) hv gathering at The Curve at night but we will leave sg long at 3pm!!finally i can hv a gathering ourside of sg long wif good food!!yohoooo...can't wait till that day!!*excited*

ok, back to my study week.besides studying during study week, me n chieng were as if a food tester.we tested lotsa food in sg long.lolz...today we r going to try new food again.ahahaha.

we LOVE to eat!!
kekeke...

No comments: