Monday, August 25, 2008

summon

this morning when qi,mei wei n liling warned me bout my car which was park outside UTAR will get summon. i was thinking that i wont be that 'sui' cuz i never kena b4 last time n this is the 1st time i park it over there after 7 months of parking at other places.

who noesss...who noessss...i really kena summon from the polis.duh!!!

if i din meet thesis supervisor n left uni at 10am, i wont kena.argghhhhh!!!

this is my FIRST summon after driving for 4.5 yrs.lolz...


*********************************************************************
22.8.2008
A Total Mess...

my group presentation was a mess...except for s.chieng(perfect---content n presentation skill).Good job, chieng!!!

me??content got lotsa problem...presentation skill still ok...

others??dun ask me...no eyes to c n no ears to listen =P

well, i think i'll be very strict next time!!hope that i can do it... :P

*dun argue wif me next time cuz it has proven that i was right.or mayb i shud say we were right.

No comments: