Wednesday, August 6, 2008

-____-lll

THOUGH
im so afraid to face tomorrow...
tomorrow will be tough day for me as i hv to go thru all the thesis work done by groupmates...as i mentioned in the earlier post, i hv to take alot of time to digest what they r tyring to say...n sumtimes i can't even digest it...aiks!!
n sumtimes will hv to c other ppl's face when i ammend their work....gosh!!

i feel so stress right now...stress for tomorrow...
ya, i noe im not suppose to stress for tomorrow...
but...but...but...im so scared...really...
i scared i will juz explode n collapse like that...
what i mean by explode is, i would yell at my groupmates becuz of their work...n becuz of the faces they show me.
i never do that b4, im afraid i'll juz explode...
collapse...im afraid i will try to escape from reality 1 day...arghhh!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PLEASE!!

to me, the phrase 'i dunno' is not an excuse for u for not doing ur work...it's an excuse for ur laziness!!

at 1st, i dun mind hearing dat.but when time passes by, n u keep using it, it becomes a phrase that i hate the most.

never use 'i dunno' infront of me!!if u dunno, PLEASE go n find it out!! if i were like u, then u wont be seeing alot of completed works and assignments!! ASK!!!ASK!!!ASK!!! n dun be lazy to THINK, THINK, THINK!!!

pls use ur brain to think den only ask me can use or not....dun simply point n den ask me to think for u can use or not. it's ur part k?? U suppose to noe can use or not by now!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*pls do pray for me...
*add oil all my fellow friends who r stress wif their thesis!!

2 comments:

No_Idea said...

dear..

leave ur troubles with the LOrd, he will defend u, He never let honest man to be defeated!!

this is what a aunty of my church told me!!
i learnt from it..eventhough i cant let all the troubles to the Lord

hope that u will be strong and i will keep u in praying.dont worry..
all the best ya^.^

p/s: dont yell at ur members, they might not competence as u..i guess this is the way Lord let u learn to be more patient and is the pathway for u to learn more..!!

ballerina said...

haha...actually is not the competency problem lo.it's the attitude that makes me mad.i din yell at them(her).in fact,they(she)yell at me... :(
haiz...say will yell but din...lolz.xi guan jiu hao
i juz keep 'sui sui nian' to my listener.wahahaha.
ya, dad told me this is a training.so mayb u can take this as a training as well.hahaha!!