Thursday, August 21, 2008

stupid...lolz

tuesday 19.8.2008 sunny

i woke up early in the morning which was 6.40am cuz i gotta go back to sg long.my bus will depart at 9am.hmmm...slept at 5am n woke up at 6.40am...means less than 2 hrs of sleep..ehehe.

b4 going to the bus station, parents took me to air hitam(air itam??dunno which is the correct speling) for breakfast---char koay teow!!!yummy!!!

reached sg nibong at 8.30am.bus departed at 9am.arrived at kl old railway station at 1.30pm

here comes the story....

after arriving, i wanted to go to the toilet.who noes the toilet in nice office under renovation...so i decided to tahan(not that "urgent" actually) as the journey will only takes me less than an hr to sg long.

so i went to buy ktm ticket n wait for the train to come.i was so happy when i c the train coming towards me as i dun hv to wait.i dislike waiting...haha.excitedly, i went into the train.the train passed by sentral...then angkasapuri,then pantai dalam sumthing...n i was thinking 'hmmm,bangsar is actually not that far away,NST(newspaper) office is over here...wow there's pond over here....etc...' suddenly, i jumped up from my seat n had a inner conversation wif myself :'wait a minute, i never c bangsar road sign, nts office, fish pond when i went to old railway station the other day...n where's mid valley??...it shud be the next station after sentral.'my instinct told me that im in the wrong train to the wrong direction.den i decided to confirm wif other passanger n the passenger told me it's going to pelabuhan klang (port klang)...oh my gosh!!!!my instinct was right!!!instead of heading towards sg long now i was at the other direction.

thus, i quickly get down from the train when it stopped in petaling...luckily it's juz 3 station away from sentral...if not...hahahaha...

well the whole journey took me about 2 hrs to get back to sg long instead of 1 hr.

it's indeed a great experience.glad that i've learnt new things thru this stupid mistake(sum1 said it was so stupid)...wahahahaha.

all of my frenz laughed at me when i told them what i experienced the other day...lolz.

so never be like me...din c properly n ask properly b4 going up to a train.hahaha.

i think the correct route to serdang is...old railway station--->sentral(terminal 6)--->serdang--->U41...den u'll reach sg long. :)

will reconfirm wif u guys when i take the train again next time... :P

No comments: