Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My Day in Penang

i woke up at 3pm this afternoon..thanks to my bro who came into my room n sang his composed song...if not i'll continue to sleep till dunno when...*doink*

after brushing my teeth, i went to eat my lunch bought by mummy...ehehe...

then after that, do my slide show for my thesis proposal presentation lor but still haven't finish...liao msn a bit lo

liao after that go 'dig' my daddy up to buy dinner n sum stuff that i need to cook 'tong sui'

liao after came home, bro's frens were here...doing his composing n recording stuff...

then after eating my dinner, went to cooked my 'tong sui'...

after that, went n sit in the living room to check chieng's slide show and at the same time listening to his frens singing...wat a lovely voice they hv...

then after that msn abit...liao...took my 'tong sui' to mum n dad to try...they luv it...

then watched tv lor...

den bro came back from studio wif pizza...that's for his frens cuz his frenz help him alot.koko also give me a piece of pizza :P .ya, i took my 'tong sui' to let him drink.i think he likes it cuz he is very fussy on my cooking...mayb im not a good cook :P

ya..dat's all for my day!!quite empty though...cuz it's not like my life in UTAR, everyday full of works...

looking forward for tomorrow's plan...wont tell u guys what's the plan 1st...muahahaha.

1 comment:

No_Idea said...

yo~~~
i wish to go home also lar..miss the life that's relax and no need to rush for any due date..lolz
may u enjoy the ur holiday~~

enjoy enjoy